The Infuse Retreat is an annual event where both single and married adults (18-35 years old) gather to fellowship, serve, and learn to apply God’s Word in their daily lives. The 4-day weekend involves a variety of activities including social events, seminars, a community service project, and more. For the first time, this year’s Infuse Retreat will be held outside of the United States, in the city of Toronto, Ontario. The theme for this year’s event is: Til’ Kingdom Come.
Infuse Retreat (July 24-27 in Toronto, Ontario)
The venue for the Infuse Retreat has been booked. We will be meeting at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Toronto-Markham. The hotel is located just north of Toronto in the family-friendly suburb of Markham, Ontario.
Amenities (All included in the Room Rate):
- Free Express Start Hot Breakfast Bar
- Hot entrees also featuring our Smart Roast Coffee and signature Cinnamon Rolls
- Free wired and Wi-Fi High Speed Internet, eHost Concierge and unlimited Local Calls, and much more.
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Business Centre for Guests use, access to the Internet, print or fax documents.
- Indoor Salt Water Pool & 24 Hour Fitness Centre.
- Ample Free Parking
- Free in Room coffee and 24 hour complimentary coffee/Tea station in the Lobby
- On-site coin operated laundry
- Mini market open 24 hours
- On-site ATM machine
- Mini Fridges in every room
- Mini Fridges and Microwaves in every suite
Guest Room Info:
- Express Check-out
- Large working desk with ergonomic chair
- Two telephones with data port and voice messaging
- High speed internet access (wired and wireless)
- Full length ironing board and iron
- Hairdryer and cosmetic/shaving mirror
The cost for a 2 Queen or 1 King Room is $119CAD per night (Book with Group Code: INF). Suites (sleeps 6) are available upon request for $129CAD. In order to prepare for your arrival, we ask that you please complete the Online Registration Form.
Below are links to additional photos we took ourselves of the hotel:
The Retreat will take place July 24-27 and run from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon. The Infuse program does have limited funds to assist those who require financial assistance to attend. Please indicate this on the registration form and submit an application for assistance. For our visitors from the United States, please remember to get and renew your passports in time to join us for the first Infuse Retreat held outside of the USA.
Information on our Community Service Event, Fellowship Activities, and Seminars, will be included in our next newsletter. If you would like to give a seminar at the Infuse Retreat, please contact us.